|China Travel Depot: Hangzhou Culture Day Tour: Leifeng Pagoda, Qinghefang Street and More|
|第一旅游网：www.toptour.cn 发布时间：2017-05-10 字号：【大 中 小】|
Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at 08:30 AM.
Follow the legend of the White Snake Beauty, you will enjoy a bird′s-eye view of the romantic West Lake in Leifeng Pagoda. (Sightseeing for 1.5 hours)
Then you will visit China National Silk Museum to view how the silk cloth is made, the 5000-year-long history of Chinese silk culture and the commercial and culture exchange in the famous Silk Road. (Sightseeing for 1 hour)
At 12:30, you will taste the proper Hangzhou local cuisine at local restaurant.
In the Former Residence of Hu Xueyuan, you will appreciate the typical architecture of late Qing Dynasty. (Sightseeing for 1 hour)
Indulge yourself for souvenir shopping in Qinghefang Street, the most historical street with Century-old shops selling various art crafts, snacks. Also you can visit the Traditional Chinese Medicine Museum to get some knowledge of herbal culture. (Sightseeing for 1 hour)
Around 5PM, our tour guide and driver will drop you off at your hotel lobby.
You can kindly check the tour details at
Hangzhou Culture Day Tour
Special Terms & Conditions
• Please note that the tour starts and ends within the city proper. If any other service is needed, please send us your specific request as the booking is made.
• Notice：Please notice the size of this group tour should be at least 2 people, if you make the reservation just for one person, please don't make the payment right now and wait for our further confirmation to make the payment.
• Once payment is made, any change or cancellation will not be refunded.
Price Includes & Excludes
• Pick-up and drop-off service for Hangzhou downtown hotels.
• Sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary.
• Meals as indicated in the itinerary. (B=Breakfast; L=Lunch; D=Dinner).
• Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing program as indicated.
• Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
• Parking fee toll fee wherever applicable.
• Accommodation cost
• Flight/train ticket.
• Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities,etc.
• Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy.
• Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Traveler insurance.
Recommended Deals in Chinamore...
Hangzhou Bus Tour to West Lake, Ling Yin Temple from US$ 45 PP
On this trip, you will visit Ling Yin Buddhist temple, west lake with cruise ,visit Dragon Well Team Plantation.
Wuzhen Water Village Day Tour from US$ 103 PP
Located on 80 kilometers northwest of Hangzhou, Wuzhen is a water town with a history of more than 1300 years.During the trip, you will visit Hundred Beds Museum, Sanbai Wine Workshop, Blue Printed Flower Fabric Workshop and much more.
Shaoxing Ancient Town Day Tour from US$ 114 PP
Shaoxing is a quiet, relaxed, waterside town, the hometown of famous Shaoxing Rice Wine and the Chinese Yue Opera.
|来源：China Travel Depot 责任编辑：赵斯聪 |