2013年9月22日 星期日
·设为首页 ·加入收藏 | 用户名: 密码: 登录
当前位置: 首页 * Main
56 Ethnic Groups in China
第一旅游网:www.toptour.cn      发布时间:2013-12-04      字号:【

There are 56 ethnic groups in China,  Han people account for 92% of the total population and the other 55 ethnic groups account for 8%.
The 56 ethnic groups are:




来源:toptour.cn 责任编辑:赵斯聪
相关阅读 (关键词:)

3423